HOW TO REMOVE Genuine Host Process for Win32
- Genuine Host Process for Win32 error is encountered when we try to connect to the internet using braodband connection.
- First we will be connected to the internet, but after 10 to 15 minutes, an error window will be popped up and net will be disconneted.
- In that case, we cant disconnect the broadband connection and we cant even turn off the LAN connection. The only way is to restart the computer.
- This will occur because the windows is not genuine and we need to make it genuine. For that there are simple 4 steps.
- Find a nice key.
- Change the key.
- Add Licence To Your Windows with this.
- Check if u ve done it right with Microsoft Genuine Advantage Diagnostic Tool.
For this you need a Key changer and the registry lincese which has to be added to the registry. I have used Windows XP Modify Key v. 1 by harox133t for HaCkWaReZ CrEw.